The video we’re sharing in this article takes a look at the affect of liquor, or alcohol, on the the human. In particular, it takes a look at liver disease caused as a result of prolonged alcohol ingestion by the person affected. Known to be a growing epidemic, health services around the world, and especially in Texas, are looking at ways to combat the problem, and to educate the public on the ferocity of the progressiveness of alcohol induced liver disease.
- Too much alcohol reeks havoc on the human liver producing so much scarring that the human body cannot heal it.
- The alcohol industry is ferocious when it comes to stopping any political action that will harm their liquor and beer sales.
- Millions of people drink too much, and end up suffering from liver disease after they become alcoholics.
- More and more teenagers and young adults are being diagnosed with alcoholic liver disease.
- Some people feel that the dangers of alcoholic beverages should be listed on the packaging containers in much the same as is done with cigarettes.
- A fibroscan is a method used to detect alcohol damage on the human liver in medical patients.
- More people have liver damage than one would imagine. People are astonished when they find they have liver damage from simply drinking with friends of Fridays and Saturdays.
- The most common cases of liver disease occur in 20-30 year old professionals.
- Liver disease sneaks up silently on its victim.
- The liver can heal itself, but sometimes its too late.